BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Frontend Engineer is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. As a Frontend Engineer, will be required to work in teams alongside back end developers, UI UX designers and quality assurance engineers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. You will be asked to show a strong sense of ownership, agility and creativity.
- Develop Angular 8 based UI
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development issues.
- Collaborate with development and business requirement team members in an agile environment
- Work with a remote distributed team
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Perform code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with CSS extension languages such as Sass, SCSS, stylus, LESS
- Experience with and passion for user-interface design.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with modern SCM (preferably Git)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Prior platform development experience (metadata driven UI) a big plus
- Cloud based (AWS) based development experience is a plus
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now