BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Backend Engineer is responsible for creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire back end. This includes the core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API, and other back end processes. You will work closely with the CTO on this high visibility project. You will be asked to show a strong sense of ownership, agility, and creativity.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong skills in Java 8+, SpringBoot, Docker, SpringCloud and other Spring components.
- Experience with Docker and AWS components (DymanoBD, Lambda, Kenesis, SQS, SNS and other AWS offered Services)
- Experience with NoSQL (preferably DynamoDB), MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
- Development experience using TDD and BDD framework
- Build and release process using Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins and Go continuous delivery.
- Graphql is a plus
- Good English, Speak and Writing Level
Paid Time Off
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now