BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The SEO Specialist will research and analyze the trends and best practices online to develop and implement strategies that improve search results and rankings. Its overall goal is to increase the level of traffic to BeatStars website and social medias by using keywords and keyword topics to improve the user experience and meet search engine guidelines.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Create/Audit/Optimize page titles and meta descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Offer recommendations on content and content startegy
- Must speak fluent English
- Proven experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Ubersuggest, etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now