BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
As a QA Engineer I on our team, you’ll work with testers, developers, and the product team to evaluate software developed from the DoD. You’ll work on analyzing a test plan with test cases based on user stories. Using manual processes, you’ll generate data and execute the test cases to see how the software performs, then document the results and communicate defects to the development team, so they can start improving the tool. You’ll join working meetings to assess software enhancements, as well as regression test existing functionality to ensure high quality. You’ll also further your experience in the agile life cycle of a project and explore new areas like automation and mobile testing.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IS, IT, CS or equivalent experience
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years in software quality assurance
- Experience in manual testing, test planning, test execution
- Knowledge of Functional testing, User Interface testing and Regression Testing
- Experience creating and maintaining dashboards or other documentation for communicating system readiness and availability
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving environment issues
- Knowledge of software testing platforms (ex: TestRail)
- Detailed organizational and coordination skills
- Good communication skills with the IT team and product owners to be able to remove obstacles and understand business requirements. Ability to communicate clearly; in writing, by phone and in person
- Proven problem-solving, training, and analytical skills
Nice If You Have
- Experience with testing analytical functions in Cloud-based architectures
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Mobile Testing
- Experience with AWS
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now