Publishing Administrative Assistant
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Publishing Administrative Assistant will be responsible for reception and maintenance of BeatStars Publishing clients. This position plays a key role in supporting the Music Division, handling the administrative tasks and assistance to BeatStars clients.
- Day-to-day entry and maintenance of BeatStars Publishing clients.
- Creation of client accounts/sub accounts and works for BeatStars Pub; ensuring they are registration-ready.
- Working closely with and taking direction from the leadership team and affiliated offices.
- Working in conjunction with registration processes, protocols and timeline.
- Fielding and investigating queries related to income, posting, matching and calculation.
- Receiving delegated or direct deliveries.
- Systematic organization and filing of reports, deliveries, queries.
- In-depth report tracking, truing-up and feedback.
- Strong focus and analytical abilities.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to take and apply notes and training documents while learning and working.
- Taking initiative whilst remaining comfortable with asking questions, putting forth potential answers.
- Positive attitude and unmatched communication skills. For example, timely responses to emails, ensuring internal follow-ups are unrequired.
- Ability to be a flexible, adaptable, multi-tasker.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and communicate with the team leader on a regular basis.
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy while handling multiple varied tasks.
- Ability to set own goals and personal QC, while working within departmental goals/deadlines.
- Familiarity with common office software (Excel, Outlook/Email, Word).
- Knowledge and experience of Music Publishing Administration.
Health insurance, Dental Insurance, Visual Insurance, PTO, Employee discounts, Work from home, Flexible hours, Home Internet, Company-sponsored Equipment, Lifetime BeatStars Membership
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now