BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The key responsibility for the Product Owner will be to work with the CEO, the product team and stakeholders in order to specify future features and help define the problem being addressed in order to create the solution. This individual will have a clear understanding of and experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery.
• Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with CEO and other Product Owners to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Follow our competitors and the industry
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5 year (s)
• MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Experience with distribuited Agile teams
• Good English, Speaking and Writing Level
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now