iOS Software Engineer
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The iOS developer is responsible for designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability, and working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- BONUS - ObjC
- Knowledge about modern version control (ex: GitHub)
- Knowledge about RESTful web services, and third-party API integration
- BONUS - General knowledge about GraphQL
- BONUS - General knowledge of Agile software methodologies (ex: Scrum)
- BONUS - General knowledge of Mobile Tech (ex: iOS SDK and Android SDK)
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Continuous learning mindset
- Good verbal and/or written communication skills
- Experience in software development
- BONUS - Experience in iOS development (Swift / Objective C)
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now