BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
At BeatStars, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple members on our team, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. Success in this position will be thorough your understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company and our partners appropriately
- Being familiar with and staying up to date on the BeatStars platform, products, events and technology
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of assets
- Constantly stay up to date with the latest design and marketing trends to ensure a modern look
- Skilled in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Canva and content management tools
- Strong working knowledge of current design practices and techniques with a grasp of our brand storytelling
- Handle multiple, fast-paced projects and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ensure quality control measures are met prior to the release of projects
- Have an eye for detail and highly aware of spelling and grammar
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now