BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among CEO, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage CEO’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Drafting emails and handling business communications
- Taking video conferences
- Scheduling and planning team meetings and events
- Online research and data collection using spreadsheets
- Reporting and analysis
- Creative work with writing and media
- Other administrative tasks and project
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now