Customer Support Specialist
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
BeatStars is seeking a skilled customer support specialist to join our growing organization. The costumer support specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to our community by handling questions and comments regarding the platform.
- Respond to support tickets with quick response time and attempt to resolve on the first contact
- Gather necessary information to help resolve tickets and forward to the appropriate team member(s) if unable to resolve on your own
- Report any website/product issues to engineers and management in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date on product/feature changes and be able to quickly learn and adapt to how the new product/features work
- Handle multi-tasking and high volumes of support tickets effectively and efficiently
- At least 1 year Customer Support experience
- Previous technical experience required
- Availability to work on evenings and weekends
- Flexible hours
- Primary language English and proficient communication skills
- Follows instructions extremely well
- Music knowledge a plus
- Zendesk experience a plus
- 6 months experience with BeatStars a plus
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Must be able to identify areas needed for improvement and work on solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work individually and in group settings
- Must be able to think outside the box
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now