Android Software Engineer
BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Android Software Engineer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system.
- Java or Kotlin
- BONUS - C++ or Yaml
- Knowledge about modern version control (ex: GitHub)
- Knowledge about RESTful web services, and third-party API integration
- General knowledge about GraphQL
- General knowledge of Agile software methodologies (ex: Scrum)
- Knowledge of Mobile Tech (ex: iOS SDK and Android SDK)
- BONUS - Knowledge of Integration with CI systems (ex: Circle CI, Jenkins)
- BONUS - Knowledge of Unit, Instrumented and UI Testing (ex: Android Espresso)
- Creative with an eye for detail;
- Continuous learning mindset;
- Good verbal / written communication skills;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in software development;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Android development (Java or Kotlin, Android SDK);
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now