BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers and artists to license and sell their material. Our goal is to help empower producers/artists to become their own entrepreneurs and we are 100% dedicated to helping our users succeed by providing them with the help and tools that they need.We are looking for a motivated individual who is committed to helping and contributing to our community.
The Agilist will be responsible for helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework, planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance, and resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work. As an Agilist you will be responsible for helping and guide the software development teams, to understand the most useful agile framework to be used for each team, planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance, and resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher agile maturity
- 3+ years of experience as an Agilist or in a similar role
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of different agile frameworks and artifacts (such as DoD, DoR, prioritization and facilitation techniques, among others)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Certified Scrum Master, SAFe, Kanban preferred
Paid time off, Benefits
Ready to join the squad?
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below to start the application process. Thank you!Apply now