BeatStars Live+ is a Go-To Virtual Classroom
Knowledge is power, and when it comes to excelling in your music career and business, it’s important to constantly test and improve that power. BeatStars has always believed in equipping creators with the tools they need to educate themselves, which is why we're going a step beyond our regular BeatStars Live content and introducing BeatStars Live+.
The goal for BeatStars Live+ is to expand upon the education we provide on BeatStars Live and provide real examples, tutorial videos, and written resources to empower the BeatStars community to grow their business with the most effective tools on the internet.
- Jamil Khoury, BeatStars Content Specialist
Here's what you can expect from BeatStars Live+:
- In-depth topic dives from popular past BeatStars Live shows
- Accompanying blogs with downloadable checklists, guides, and templates for even more information
- Bite-sized, shortened clips of BeatStars Live episodes
- Interactive polls and surveys
- Tutorials on how you can effectively use vital business tools
In the first BeatStars Live+ episode, Content Specialist Jamil Khoury dives into Google Trends and how artists can use the tool to predict beat trends, trending artists, and plan album releases. An official 'Musician's Guide to Google Trends' accompanies the video, expanding more on how artists can utilize Google Trends to accelerate their music careers. You can expect more videos and content to hit the Live+ hub in the coming weeks.